Saturday 10 October 2015

Wedding Dinner @ Wisma LYL Jaya Palace

Today I perform here, at Wisma LYL Jaya Palace. This time, we will do march in song with the saxophone for welcoming the newlywed to enter the hall. The march in song that client requested is called "Forever In Love" by Kenny G. I think everyone knows this song very well and I am sure this song can bring back a lot of sweet memories to everyone. Wish Wei See and Kim Yam happiness today and forever.

Something to share today "A great marriage is not when the 'perfect couple' comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learn to enjoy their differences" :)





1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful wedding dinner party! I loved the decorations as food as shown in photographs. I am sure it would have been an enjoyable wedding dinner. We are right now shortlisting venues in Chicago will try to have similar arrangement.

    ReplyDelete